Do research with us in Kobe for two years.

If you want to come and be part of our research team, you can apply for the scholarship that the Japanese Ministry of Education offers through their embassies. This scholarship is very competitive and difficult to obtain. If you want, you can also come on your own for a very reduced registration fee. See the flyer below and send us an e-mail.


Thank you.